M.A. English, University of Virginia
B.S. Computer Science (with a minor in Applied Mathematics), University of Virginia
As a doctoral candidate in English at UNC-Chapel Hill, I’m completing my dissertation entitled “The Aesthete’s Idea of History.” I’m the Assistant Editor and Software Architect at the William Blake Archive. And my interests include 19th-century British literature, Aestheticism, philosophy of history, poetry and poetics, literary theory, and the digital humanities.
- “‘All Relate to Art’: The William Blake Archive and Its Web of Relations.” Digital Humanities Quarterly. Forthcoming in Issue 12.2, 2018. (With Joseph Fletcher).
- “The Upgrade of the William Blake Archive.” Amodern 8, 2018. amodern.net/article/upgrade-blake-archive/. Accessed March 14, 2018.
- “Walter Pater, His Child, and His Plato.” Journal of Consciousness, Literature and the Arts. Lincoln, UK: University of Lincoln, 2009.
- “Approximating Component Selection.” Proceedings of the 2004 ACM/IEEE Winter Simulation Conference, 2004. (Primary author, with David Brogan and Paul F. Reynolds).
- The Association for Documentary Editing (ADE) 2017 Featured Project—The Redesign of the William Blake Archive, 2017.