2014, BA English, Colgate University
Carlie Wetzel studies British literature from the long nineteenth century, focusing on elegiac poetry.
- Age and Mourning: Complicating Grief with John Clare’s Gravesite Poetry. (The Gravestone Project: Grave Notes, Issue 1, Winter 2016-17).
- Beauty after Death: Heaven as Consolation in Beebe Eyre’s Miscellaneous Poems. (Literature and Belief, Forthcoming, Spring 2018).
- Critical summary of The Life and Extraordinary Adventures, the Perils and Critical Escapes of Timothy Ginnadrake. (The Cambridge Guide to the Eighteenth-Century Novel, 1660-1820, Forthcoming, Fall 2018).
- C. S. Herschel Award for Course Design, English 105i: Business Composition and Rhetoric, Fall 2019
- Professional Development Award, Department of English and Comparative Literature, Fall 2018
Office: Greenlaw 307